COVID-19: Message from Our CEO
We’re In This… Together
Dear Clients, Partners & Vendors,
At RESCON, we are all seeing the resulting impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world. While this is a rapidly evolving situation, I wanted to share some of the steps we are taking to help keep our employees, clients, partners, and communities healthy and safe — as this is always our top priority.
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to grow, we are doing our best to keep everyone informed and to minimize disruptions to day-to-day operations. We are closely monitoring the situation and the information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Protocols we put in place include:
- Monitoring the situation in real-time and communication company-wide using an internal COVID-19 Task Force. We will make adjustments to policies and procedures accordingly.
- Working to inform the RESCON team about the proper steps to reduce the spread, including hand washing, proper cough and sneeze hygiene and social distancing as referenced by the CDC.
- Instructing all employees who feel sick, or whose household members who become ill to stay home.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting our facilities and vehicles on an ongoing daily basis – especially the high-touch point areas like tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, etc.
- Continuing to have open communication with customers to discuss any restrictions or modifications they are making as it relates to their property and making any and all necessary adjustments.
These are unprecedented times and we understand the impact COVID-19 has on everyone. Thank you for your continued support and trust in RESCON. As an industry leader in emergency services, we have the scale and resources to sustain our operations and support our clients as we work together to confront the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be assured that we will continue to support all stakeholders and work diligently to adapt to the daily changes to decrease the spread – and most importantly, protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and vendors.
William Graham, President & CEO